The Social Lights Training Institute Presents…
Posted on: 05/19/14, 2:12pm
So, you’ve started a social media strategy or implementation plan for your company, but something’s a bit off. You’re not sure where to turn, who to ask, or how to get to the next level…
We’re here to help. If you’re ready to build and execute a sustainable social media content strategy for your company ➞ Join us on June 25 and 26, 2014
in downtown Minneapolis. We’ll be kicking things into high gear to strengthen your social media skill set and get your content strategy on the right track.
Our upcoming 2-Day Social Media Training Bootcamp features a great lineup of guest speakers, productive breakout sessions, and thought-provoking roundtable discussions that you won’t want to miss. Space is limited. Secure your ticket to 2-Day Social Media Training Bootcamp Twin Cities
About The Social Lights® Training Institute
Social media training with The Social Lights® is unconventional, as the focus is less on theory, with much more hands-on experience. Our curriculum is intended to educate individuals not only on creating quality content, but strategically driving that content toward business goals.
The Social Lights® held a comprehensive Community Manager Training Program June – July 2013, and produced 16 qualified Community Managers who are at the top of their field.
Highlights from the Summer 2013 program included:
- • Mary Meehan‘s Cultural Intelligence Presentation
- • Lee Odden stressing the importance of storytelling in content creation and SEO
- • Arik Hanson‘s session on creating likeable content that gets clicks”
- • The organization and celebration of Social Media Day Twin Cities
- • The #CMTP Surprise Field Trip
- • Social Hour Panel Discussion Event
- • The Ultimate Challenge: 4 Teams. 4 Client Companies. 1 Master Social Media Strategic Plan.Interested in sponsoring a session or hiring a Community Manager?
Get in touch with The Social Lights.
Subscribe To Our Blog
Enter your email address to subscribe to our blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.