Senior Community Manager
Posted on: 05/02/17, 10:30am
Position: Senior Social Media Community Manager (2-4 years) – Full-Time
Location: Minneapolis, MN
At The Social Lights®, Senior Community Managers are responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies and campaigns that suit our clients’ outlined marketing objectives. This includes content development, monitoring and response, analytics and reporting, and paid social management.
Manage communities across multiple social media channels (including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.).
Use social listening and analytics software tools to discover key insights and trends to share with clients and The Social Lights team.
Monitor social streams for comments, compliments, complaints, etc. Responds in brand voice according to the Social Media Response Strategy.
- Develop and execute social media marketing strategies (including brand voice & tone, style guides, KPI dashboards, editorial calendars, channel plans, inspiration decks, research, promotion plans, etc.).
- Manage and optimize social media advertising campaigns.
- Develop and implement Integrated Marketing Campaigns as needed (contests, inspiration decks, research, promotion plans, etc.).
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts target audiences and keeps them coming back.
- Work with brand and account teams to develop ideas from scratch and produce original content that can be utilized across multiple social media marketing channels.
- Interface with clients, managing day-to-day communication and attending meetings.
- Drive execution and publishing of content.
- Ensure all content distribution activities are coordinated across all necessary social channels.
- Repurpose “old” content into new forms.
- Explore new formats and methods for content development and distribution.
- Report on key metrics and takeaways on a monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc basis.
- Audit and evaluate competitors’ social media efforts on a regular basis.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends in both social and digital spheres.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, or related communications field.
- Stellar writing, editing, and proofreading skills – writing samples required.
- 2-3 years experience in marketing or communications role, with at least 1 year of social media management experience.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Maintains confidentiality with business relations, personnel matters, proprietary matters.
- Well-organized, strong time-management and prioritization skills.
Experience with social media advertising.
Experience with G Suite (Google Apps) tools.
Experience with Apple iWork (Keynote, Pages).
If you think you’d be a good fit for The Social Lights® Senior Community Manager position, we want to hear from you! Please send a pdf of your resume + cover letter to careers [at] thesocial-lights.com with subject line “Community Manager – Your Name”.
For more information, check out our Agency Fact Sheet, and visit us on: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Snapchat | Instagram.