The Social Lights® is seeking a summer intern! Maybe two. Interested?
• Assist with developing social media marketing campaigns
• Assist with developing social media content calendars
• Assist with social media monitoring and management (Software experience is a +)
• Assist with event planning and marketing
• Brainstorm and execute online contests, giveaways, and promotions
• Gain valuable experience working in a dynamic, high-energy environment
June 2, 2014 – August 1, 2014 at our office in Downtown Minneapolis, MN.
Our ideal candidate for this position is a junior or senior in college studying Marketing, Advertising, Mass Media, Communications, PR, or Journalism. The candidate is also a highly creative, outgoing, and self-motivated individual.
If you think you’d be a good fit for The Social Lights® Social Media Marketing Intern position, send a creative cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 14, 2014.
Know someone who’d be a good fit? Tweet them!
Still reading this?
See what past interns have accomplished – Maggie made this Deck. Jane survived an Intern Swap. Jordan, Tucker, Joe and Darren made this NYE Guide.
Maggie also took a pie to the face.
Still unsure what we do?
The Social Lights® is a social media and digital marketing agency headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. We’re dedicated to crafting social media strategies and compelling content that reaches and resonates with today’s connected consumers.
We’re a women-owned boutique agency staying true to what we do best – social media strategy, training, and community management.
Before applying, become familiar with our work: here / here / here.