About The Social Lights® Training Institute
Social media training with The Social Lights® is unconventional, as the focus is less on theory, with much more hands-on experience. Our curriculum is intended to educate individuals not only on creating quality content, but strategically driving that content toward business goals.
The Social Lights® held a comprehensive Community Manager Training Program June – July 2013, and produced 16 qualified Community Managers who are at the top of their field.
Highlights from the Summer 2013 program included:
- • Mary Meehan‘s Cultural Intelligence Presentation
- • Lee Odden stressing the importance of storytelling in content creation and SEO
- • Arik Hanson‘s session on creating likeable content that gets clicks”
- • The organization and celebration of Social Media Day Twin Cities
- • The #CMTP Surprise Field Trip
- • Social Hour Panel Discussion Event
- • The Ultimate Challenge: 4 Teams. 4 Client Companies. 1 Master Social Media Strategic Plan.Interested in sponsoring a session or hiring a Community Manager?
Get in touch with The Social Lights.